Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
jmayo

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by jmayo »

Setanta wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:37 pm

I do genuinely feel eventually this supposed far right,will eventually be needed to be driven from the state,as they are near fifth column for England here....while their protests have merit,there a English cohort attach to them,and if it comes to pass,these people have say in running our country for England benefit,we must be willing to drive them from here in long term
You do some awful shyte talking.

Maybe you would care to comment about the British/Northern Ireland involvement in allowing this happen, in helping our police ride roughshod over our population as you will very soon see.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

jmayo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm You do some awful shyte talking.

Maybe you would care to comment about the British/Northern Ireland involvement in allowing this happen, in helping our police ride roughshod over our population as you will very soon see.
You do some awful shyte talking.
Nah I don't....what I don't do is make any apology for not wanting English over arching influence running our country
helping our police ride roughshod over our population as you will very soon see.
Lad,as a young fellow growing up,i seen special branch smashing up my cousins and neighbours house and blaggarding relatives with years.....

the gaurds haven't lifted a finger to these protests yet(mostly because establishment here approve of em),if that was Irish nationlists who tried assaulting gaurds last night and propose protestors tool up,they'd be up before special criminal courts and likely not see freedom for 18 months before a court case.....if ever anyone needed proof Irish republican and nationlists are wronged,is proof enough for me anyway.

I hope you get your wish and these protests take an escalation into anarchy, because there is plenty of issues in the state need attacking and rooting out, particularly the establishment class here and see how things will play out.....I'm.happy to see the establishment fall on its hubris by those who they've fostered with generations here
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein

Cowards die every day, brave men die once
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Setanta I would say you are going to see the influence of Irish nationalists coming to the fore as protestors realise they have no choice but to fight back against AGS and government along with their propaganda media lackies.

As some folks were fond of saying "You know they haven't gone away".
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:39 pm If things keep proceeding as they are there will be massive social unrest and this government will not see out the year.

In Wicklow alone you have Newtown, issues in Manor Kilbride/Blessington, in Annamoe they backed down because landowner pulled the plug, Dunlavin is about to kick off, The old Beehive pub outside Wicklow is also inline and expect protests.
There are ongoing problems under the surface in Wicklow town with residents of the old Royal Hotel.
Not sure if the lad with the penchant for wandering around the town brandishing a knife is going to be back.

That is just Wicklow.

Mayo has huge numbers as well and I don't know if the old Castlemacgarrett Estate has totally gone away as a site, Ballinrobe could still be back, and we have Twin Trees in Ballina ongoing.

This weekend is going to be interesting in Newtown.
And if the AGS are tooling up, then so are the protestors.

If the government are looking for a reaction they are going to get one.
I don't believe confrontation with the Gardaí will come to any good end. It only gives those who who propagate the "far right" myth, fuel for their argument and could lead to injury. In a democracy, the best way to win the argument is at the ballot box, bearing in mind that SF, Labour, PBP and a lot of the Independents supported this government in their strategy. This country needs a proper cleanout of the political system, probably fifty years too late but the sooner, the better.
RTE giving its usual balanced account on six o'clock news at the moment.

In another twist, it appears that the welfare tourists who are coming here from the UK may never be returned there because of the Rwanda bill. Judges here are unlikely to agree to repatriation because of the likelihood of their being sent to Rwanda.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

marhay70 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 pm I don't believe confrontation with the Gardaí will come to any good end. It only gives those who who propagate the "far right" myth, fuel for their argument and could lead to injury. In a democracy, the best way to win the argument is at the ballot box, bearing in mind that SF, Labour, PBP and a lot of the Independents supported this government in their strategy. This country needs a proper cleanout of the political system, probably fifty years too late but the sooner, the better.
RTE giving its usual balanced account on six o'clock news at the moment.

In another twist, it appears that the welfare tourists who are coming here from the UK may never be returned there because of the Rwanda bill. Judges here are unlikely to agree to repatriation because of the likelihood of their being sent to Rwanda.
Wicklow is going to be the kick off I believe, could be wrong.

Baltinglass looks like it is going to have numerous buildings given over.
Then add in Dunlavin, the Beehive, together with Newtown and whats already in Kippure, Blessington, Wicklow town.

People are going to snap and sending in public order unit like last night to chase people in a village into their homes is going to get fight back.

The AGS are getting help from PSNI in NI.
PSNI water cannon has been in Bray most of the day and is currently on N11 to head towards Newtown.

AFAIK there is peaceful protest organised for Newtown tonight and if they water cannon them off the streets watch for real fightback.

The thing that seems to be slipping the minds of the morons in charge is that protestors can also start sourcing help from NI as well.

We can't afford to wait another year for an election, we will have the usual 5,000 plus coming in through Dublin plus the now increasing stream through NI.
Can we afford to take another 10,000 this year?
Where do we put them?

All the government is doing is planning on subsuming more and more property for this farce.

Most people now don't care about the far right label, it is actually seen as badge of honour.

There is going to be more than injuries, there are going to be deaths sooner or later.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

jmayo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm Setanta I would say you are going to see the influence of Irish nationalists coming to the fore as protestors realise they have no choice but to fight back against AGS and government along with their propaganda media lackies.

As some folks were fond of saying "You know they haven't gone away".
quote=jmayo post_id=57041 time=1714151186 user_id=155]
Setanta I would say you are going to see the influence of Irish nationalists coming to the fore as protestors realise they have no choice but to fight back against AGS and government along with their propaganda media lackies.[/quote]

Same fellows who'd suck Tommy Robinson dry,but wouldn't lift a finger to British still in the six counties and accept partition aren't nationlists,but free staters...

There's a certain "far right" fellow standing for election who come into this area here a few years ago,an area with a long history of republican protests over a controversial situation here (but accepted by establishment :? ),.....whom tried to get young republicans to do his bidding and cause disturbance at a direct provision centre for syrians meeting,but relatives of minestepped in and put stop to it.....that fellow briefly went viral,that provision centre went ahead.....but our community is still ravaged by drug addiction and social issue....that viral fellow whom we came to conclusion was underpay of mi5,is no where to be seen,...how is that?

I've no time for the free state,and openly believe direct provision is the worst of cronyism and worst of what free state is and stands for....but I'd steer well clear of anyone who aligns with English influence and believe in long term,whenever these calm down,they will likely need driven from state

I hope,and really genuinely do hope you get your anarchy,but you'll struggle to get saoradh to do Englands bidding,they are on an absolutely massive youth recruitment drive in colleges and FAS/solas centres and specifically telling it's members and youth wing to thread carefully
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein

marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm Wicklow is going to be the kick off I believe, could be wrong.

Baltinglass looks like it is going to have numerous buildings given over.
Then add in Dunlavin, the Beehive, together with Newtown and whats already in Kippure, Blessington, Wicklow town.

People are going to snap and sending in public order unit like last night to chase people in a village into their homes is going to get fight back.

The AGS are getting help from PSNI in NI.
PSNI water cannon has been in Bray most of the day and is currently on N11 to head towards Newtown.

AFAIK there is peaceful protest organised for Newtown tonight and if they water cannon them off the streets watch for real fightback.

The thing that seems to be slipping the minds of the morons in charge is that protestors can also start sourcing help from NI as well.

We can't afford to wait another year for an election, we will have the usual 5,000 plus coming in through Dublin plus the now increasing stream through NI.
Can we afford to take another 10,000 this year?
Where do we put them?

All the government is doing is planning on subsuming more and more property for this farce.

Most people now don't care about the far right label, it is actually seen as badge of honour.

There is going to be more than injuries, there are going to be deaths sooner or later.

Kick off for what, though. There is not going to be civil disruption in the country, the people won't stand for it and any movement towards it would quickly lose support. Use the tools we have to effect change. We elect legislators, elect those legislators who will protect Irish sovereignty, not revile it as Micheál Martin has done. I think membership of the European Community has, in general, been positive for Ireland but we continue to send representatives of the same corrupt political parties to the European Parliament. These people will never represent the best interests of the Irish people, our representatives should have no place in Davos. The electorates in other EU countries have come to the same conclusion, hence what happened in the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Denmark. Europe is changing, hopefully for the better and it's far better to effect change that way than to have mobs of Real IRA types rampaging through our streets, they never have been and never will be, a solution to anything.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Risteard

Post by Risteard »

marhay70 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:34 pm Kick off for what, though. There is not going to be civil disruption in the country, the people won't stand for it and any movement towards it would quickly lose support. Use the tools we have to effect change. We elect legislators, elect those legislators who will protect Irish sovereignty, not revile it as Micheál Martin has done. I think membership of the European Community has, in general, been positive for Ireland but we continue to send representatives of the same corrupt political parties to the European Parliament. These people will never represent the best interests of the Irish people, our representatives should have no place in Davos. The electorates in other EU countries have come to the same conclusion, hence what happened in the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Denmark. Europe is changing, hopefully for the better and it's far better to effect change that way than to have mobs of Real IRA types rampaging through our streets, they never have been and never will be, a solution to anything.
Nothing about the so-called "EU" is positive. We need Ireland free, from the centre to the sea. Brussels has no role in our country.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Risteard wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 am Nothing about the so-called "EU" is positive. We need Ireland free, from the centre to the sea. Brussels has no role in our country.
Yeah, that was Dev's idea too, that turned out well, didn't it?
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Those numbers blow our natural population growth and births out of the water d en before considering legal migration
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Those numbers blow our natural population growth and births out of the water d en before considering legal migration
We need far more intensive policing, particularly in the hospitality and cosmetic industries and far more severe sentences for employers but this has never, to my knowledge, happened in Ireland. Legislation is too weak and the free legal aid system needs a root and branch reform to stop money grubbing lawyers spinning the deportation process out.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Grave worries exist over the leadership of this movement....their protests may have merit,but long term we should be prepared to drive them from the country aswell....they are,and will be too subservient to England interests

Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Did drew harris stack the public order act with northern loyalist types?

jmayo

Post by jmayo »

marhay70 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:34 pm Kick off for what, though. There is not going to be civil disruption in the country, the people won't stand for it and any movement towards it would quickly lose support. Use the tools we have to effect change. We elect legislators, elect those legislators who will protect Irish sovereignty, not revile it as Micheál Martin has done. I think membership of the European Community has, in general, been positive for Ireland but we continue to send representatives of the same corrupt political parties to the European Parliament. These people will never represent the best interests of the Irish people, our representatives should have no place in Davos. The electorates in other EU countries have come to the same conclusion, hence what happened in the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Denmark. Europe is changing, hopefully for the better and it's far better to effect change that way than to have mobs of Real IRA types rampaging through our streets, they never have been and never will be, a solution to anything.
Waiting around for those pricks in government, nay most of the pricks in Dail Eireann, to grant us an election at their convenience is doing untold damage to our country.
By the time there is an election this time next year we could have 50,000 more in our country.
How many communities are going to be screwed?
Will these ever be sent home?

I agree EU membership has brought a lot, but unlike Denmark our fellow accessioners in 1973, we are just rolling over for the EU when it comes to things like environmental and immigration policies.
But we are even going further than the EU even wants.

The fookers in the Dail try use the EU, UN treaties as an excuse as they go the extra miles in trying to turn out country in a third world shytehole.

The EU cannot force us do anything and the Eastern Europeans together with the Danes have proven that.

No one can force us to take in undocumented males just like no one is forcing us to not deport people that actually could be deported.

Why are they doing this is the real question?

Why would a government and political class be what looks like committing political suicide?

At this stage I think we the people are going to be backed into a corner, accept effective plantations or fight.

I hear stories of politicians supposedly being harassed, no one knows at this stage if they are staged occurrences or not.

I couldn't care less because I now see our current political class as being no different to the Anglo Irish administration operated out of Dublin Castle.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:16 am Did drew harris stack the public order act with northern loyalist types?

This is typical shite from the rabid Republican rabble. When I was growing up, republican protests in Dublin were often policed by Gardaí from rural areas and the cry from this group then was that "rural cops don't wear numbers and we can't identify them". Rural cops do wear numbers now so they have to find some other group to blame and who better than the PSNI. This suits their agenda perfectly, stir up shit to undermine the GFA and the Peace Process.
The Public Order Unit was set up to deal with the threat from groups like this and while I am sceptical about their use in this particular instance, the idea that a Garda Commissioner is deploying fifth columnists to police protests in the country is just too ridiculous to be considered, it's just another ploy from dissidents to weasel themselves into positions of influence.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

McEntee ignored and meeting cancelled last minute with UK government

Might be time to expel the UK ambassador 🧐

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Setanta wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:02 pm McEntee ignored and meeting cancelled last minute with UK government

Might be time to expel the UK ambassador 🧐
Might be time to expel McEntee too. :mrgreen:
'no more blah blah blah'
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

https://www.irishtimes.com/ireland/soci ... nstration/

Impartial reporting from the IT, :roll: taking the government stance as usual. I saw only one person in the entire crowd with their face covered but you have to forgive the reporter because he was obviously visually impaired or mathematically challenged. Personally I have my doubts he was there at all.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

How the fook the prick, and even worse the editor, has the gall to describe it as "Several hundred people" is beyond me.
Then he adds that it took the march 45 minutes to get through O'Connell street.
Clowns.

The best thing to do with Irish mainstream media is to ignore and boycott.
I only read headline on web and that was enough.
I will not sign up to website and at this stage will not buy any of the papers.

We have the power, boycott those that are our enemies.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm How the fook the prick, and even worse the editor, has the gall to describe it as "Several hundred people" is beyond me.
Then he adds that it took the march 45 minutes to get through O'Connell street.
Clowns.

The best thing to do with Irish mainstream media is to ignore and boycott.
I only read headline on web and that was enough.
I will not sign up to website and at this stage will not buy any of the papers.

We have the power, boycott those that are our enemies.
He also says that the march was met with a counter demonstration, as if they were of equal proportion. FFS, the Gardaí outnumbered the "counter demonstration", by about three to one.