Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Ashling Murphy murder trial...

The burning issues of the day
Beatty

Re: Ashling Murphy murder trial...

Post by Beatty »

jmayo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:23 pm It's at times like this I really hope there is such a thing as karma.

That fooking clown is what is wrong with this country.
An absolute fungus.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:23 pm It's at times like this I really hope there is such a thing as karma.

That fooking clown is what is wrong with this country.
Only one among many, especially in politics and the medial, all trying to outdo each other with their wokeness. Newstalk and RTE produce some of the most vomit inducing shyte when talking about immigrants, 90% of whom shouldn't be here at all. Nobody dare challenge this rhetoric for fear of being branded racist or far right or Nazi.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

youtube link for those without twitter/X
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Kitty is very uptight
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

nlgbbbblth wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:13 pm Kitty is very uptight
Up her own arse, more like. This is a woman who has had two abortions for expedience sake, and while I'm not going to deny her the right to do what she wants in any circumstance concerning her own body, it doesn't exactly give her a position on the moral high ground from which to preach to others.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

The accusations of racism, hate speech, etc.. are never backed up by specific words and examples because then people would see through the shit they’re trying to spout. This is the part that the presenter read that she took exception to.
I feel like this country is no longer the country that Ashling and I grew up in and has officially lost its innocence when a crime of this magnitude can be perpetrated in broad daylight.

This country needs to wake up; this time things have got to change.

We have to, once and for all, start putting the safety of not only Irish people but everybody in this country who works hard, pays taxes, raises families and overall contributes to society, first.
This is why the incitement to hatred bill needs to be scrapped, whenever they want to shut down the conversation they just shout, ‘hate speech’ and end the discussion.
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

Beatty wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:14 pm https://x.com/griptmedia/status/1730574 ... 17331?s=20

Irish times journalist kitty Holland says victim impact statement is hate speech.
A young man's girlfriend of five years - the love of his life, the young woman he was gonna marry and have a family with - is stabbed multiple times, her short life just getting started, snuffed out... and THIS is Holland's takeaway.

The heartlessness is too much.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

knownunknown wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:11 am The accusations of racism, hate speech, etc.. are never backed up by specific words and examples because then people would see through the shit they’re trying to spout. This is the part that the presenter read that she took exception to.

This is why the incitement to hatred bill needs to be scrapped, whenever they want to shut down the conversation they just shout, ‘hate speech’ and end the discussion.
This is where you would think the "surging" right wing in Ireland would be making their presence felt, but barely a whisper. Just another example of the clueless morons is Government trying to cover up their failure to ensure the security of our citizens, by passing more legislation designed to limit freedom of speech.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

knownunknown wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:11 am The accusations of racism, hate speech, etc.. are never backed up by specific words and examples because then people would see through the shit they’re trying to spout. This is the part that the presenter read that she took exception to.

Her father:

We have allowed this and her thinking to take over public discourse. It is a thinking that absolutely detests us. I see no other explanation
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

The nonsense of the thing has gone full circle today when I heard on - I think - the Brendan O'Connor Show - where the "far right" are now clamouring for a clamp down on rioting etc (by the "far right")......
'no more blah blah blah'
Fugue

Post by Fugue »

Beatty wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:18 pm Her father:

We have allowed this and her thinking to take over public discourse. It is a thinking that absolutely detests us. I see no other explanation
Oh Eamonn. Generic "look at me, I'm so cool" comment. I'm really pale - don't appreciate the insult!
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

[quotehttps://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrim ... 94455.html][/quote]
Jozef Puska's wife and brothers charged with withholding information into Ashling Murphy murder case
Should be fucked out of Ireland.. None of these people that were welcomed into our country have any iota of a moral compass. We dont need this in our country.

Realistically they wont face any justice as there are children left to look after.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Good to see Puska endorsing travel by Iarnrod Eireann sardine cans/trains in that Examiner piece. :roll:
'no more blah blah blah'
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Del.Monte wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:51 pm Good to see Puska endorsing travel by Iarnrod Eireann sardine cans/trains in that Examiner piece. :roll:
I'd be quite happy to see him flown back to his native country in the government jet, and then fucked out at 30,000 feet without a parachute.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

kadman wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:58 am
Should be fucked out of Ireland.. None of these people that were welcomed into our country have any iota of a moral compass. We dont need this in our country.

Realistically they wont face any justice as there are children left to look after.
The family should be treated as pariahs.

AFAIK they are of Roma descent.

The more you see of Roma the more one can understand why they have been detested throughout Europe.

And to think some prison officers prevented his suicide.
Let the fooker die and do humanity a favour.
Link

Post by Link »

Out to feck with the vermin!
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:30 pm The family should be treated as pariahs.

AFAIK they are of Roma descent.

The more you see of Roma the more one can understand why they have been detested throughout Europe.

And to think some prison officers prevented his suicide.
Let the fooker die and do humanity a favour.
If they are Roma, they are already pariahs. I was in Dublin on Thursday and it was comical to see these fcukers begging on the streets decked out in Santa hats.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Fugue wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:02 pm You can live with yourself supporting Hamas carrying out a massacre though, so I wouldn't be so self back slapping.
Still stand over them two women who left that young wan were wrong not to intervene......kinda not seeing relevance of hamas here,30,000 murders later,there is a clear distinction whom is most wrong imo
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein