Can't figure out

The burning issues of the day
Seanybiker

Can't figure out

Post by Seanybiker »

Hey admin , you are all nice people but my mental shit. I can't figure out how to delete my account. Would one of the admins please delete my account. Thanks
isha
Verified Username

Re: Can't figure out

Post by isha »

Could you log out instead? When posters delete accounts it screws up the post counts in threads and causes endless skipping on pages if you thank a post or go to a notification.

Or maybe there's a way Guburnor could change the name on your account so it's "anonymous" but not the deleted numbers? And then you could change your login email address to one that doesn't exist so once you log out you can't log in again.

I appreciate you want to delete account and truly wish you well. But for the mental health of the rest of us left behind with skipping pages I reckon there has to be Hotel California rules.

Best of luck Seany. Take it handy. See if there's something you can do to help someone else, it often helps ourselves to do that. And try out the Dr Claire Weeks stuff. It works in the long run.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

Seanybiker wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:07 am Hey admin , you are all nice people but my mental shit. I can't figure out how to delete my account. Would one of the admins please delete my account. Thanks
I'll be sorry to see you go, sure we are all a bit mental to be posting here in the first place. :)
'no more blah blah blah'

Post by 95438756 »

Del.Monte wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:07 am I'll be sorry to see you go, sure we are all a bit mental to be posting here in the first place. :)
You sure took the words out of my mouth Del.