Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

The burning issues of the day
marhay70

Re: IMMIGRATION OUT OF CONTROL

Post by marhay70 »

Del.Monte wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:26 am According to Jennifer Carroll MacNeill FG (new Minister for European Affairs) on Newstalk Breakfast - we need lots more immigrants because there's a shortage of panel beaters in Ireland....just another detached FG uber woke - why am I even surprised. :roll:
When you see people flaunting the fact that, for some obscure reason, they have an OBE in the family, it defines just where their priorities lie and it's not with the plain people of Ireland.
Looking at Harris' front bench, it's woke central. If this is the future then God help us.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

I came across article on Immigrant Times in March about there has been surge of prosecutions over how asylum seekers arriving in Dublin airport sans passport.
34 this year as opposed to one I believe one for same period last year.
"Last year, 3,285 people arrived at Dublin Airport without valid travel documents, almost all of whom applied for asylum."

I can't read rest of article because i can't be ar**d giving those flutes any of my hard earned money.

Harris is paying lip service with all his hardman talk when he leaves that complete numpty McEntee where she is with connected ones saying she has done a good job.
FFS.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

jmayo wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:46 am I came across article on Immigrant Times in March about there has been surge of prosecutions over how asylum seekers arriving in Dublin airport sans passport.
34 this year as opposed to one I believe one for same period last year.
"Last year, 3,285 people arrived at Dublin Airport without valid travel documents, almost all of whom applied for asylum."

I can't read rest of article because i can't be ar**d giving those flutes any of my hard earned money.

Harris is paying lip service with all his hardman talk when he leaves that complete numpty McEntee where she is with connected ones saying she has done a good job.
FFS.
Was Roderic O Gorman one of those prosecuted?
Actually, I took one for the team over the last few days and listened to interviews with both Varadkar and Harris on the current Cabinet and the superlatives flying around were a danger to air traffic. Excellent, Exceptional, and Superb were applied to every last one of them, so it's a mystery how they managed to fcuk up so badly.
I drew the line at Bertie Ahern's advice session to Harris on how to be a brilliant Taoiseach, because, after all, there's only so much a man can take. :)
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Ireland is inviting this sort of trouble at a time when retention and recruitment is a serious issue in the Gardai

That is a horrendous and brazen crime. Executing a parent in front of their child in broad daylight. The brazen aspect is fundamental to this crime imo.
Without that aspect it never would have happened. Light touch on crime in the West is unsuitable to the animals being allowed in.

We can continue to allow them in and turn into a fractured society with a totally different justice system and police force to what we know today or descend into anarchy.

The sheer weight of numbers coming in combined with the small Irish population and natural growth rate will mean in a few short years it`ll be a different place completely to what we all grew up with.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

80,000 is the current Muslim population of Ireland and it's more than enough when you think that some of the Christian variants would be less than that. This can only increase as every second one seems to be pregnant and I am uncomfortable with the fact that 80,000 people in my country are encouraged by their religion to kill me and anybody like me.
We only have to look to our near neighbours. where Parliament was laid siege to by these fcukers and "hate speech", for which any typical resident of the UK would likely face charges, was projected onto its walls, to see the danger posed by this murderous cult.
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

It is a 5th column of monumental proportions but shure aren't they all Irish now after getting their piece of paper from the Minister at the farcical citizenship ceremonies. https://www.irishimmigration.ie/how-to- ... eremonies/ :roll: :roll:

'no more blah blah blah'
Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

This one is particular stomach churning as it features "Mr.Woke" from Newstalk.

'no more blah blah blah'
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

I felt a warmness in my throat as well......I think it was vomit. When i think back about Leo's recent television speech where he said its not the governments duty to look after our aged family members. But its our duty to look after every other nationality. So is it these new irish he is talking about looking after, and feck the original lot of TRUE irish people. The rest of us.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

kadman wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:43 pm I felt a warmness in my throat as well......I think it was vomit. When i think back about Leo's recent television speech where he said its not the governments duty to look after our aged family members. But its our duty to look after every other nationality. So is it these new irish he is talking about looking after, and feck the original lot of TRUE irish people. The rest of us.
All those countries who threw open their borders to "refugees" and "asylum seekers" in the last decade, encouraged by the woke, ultra luvvies, from equivalent places to South Dublin, have changed their tune in the last year or so. Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Norway have all had enough of these welfare spongers and the thugs that live in their communities. We, on the other hand, according to our Government, can't get enough of them . It's all part of the race to the bottom envisaged by the wealthy classes, to flood the country with cheap labour, forcing the native workers to accept lower wages and standards.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

The Irish (the real ones born, bred and descended from natives not some chancer who arrived the other day) tend to be a pliant accepting lot until ...

We take a lot, but at some stage when we fight back it can get very ugly.
And add to those Irish, the ones that will be descended from eastern European stock who stomach no such shyte lightly, we are going to have interesting times ahead.
We might even discover some of those old arms caches weren't all destroyed after all.

I think there is a good chance that we will have ethnic clensing happening in Western Europe within a few decades.

As for Sweden it looks very much like some day they will have to go all El Salvador to get their country back.
Quato

Post by Quato »

jmayo wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:41 pm The Irish (the real ones born, bred and descended from natives not some chancer who arrived the other day) tend to be a pliant accepting lot until ...

And add to those Irish, the ones that will be descended from eastern European stock who stomach no such shyte lightly, we are going to have interesting times ahead.
We might even discover some of those old arms caches weren't all destroyed after all.

I think there is a good chance that we will have ethnic clensing happening in Western Europe within a few decades.

As for Sweden it looks very much like some day they will have to go all El Salvador to get their country back.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Quato wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:00 pm Image
I presume that is Somalia, but then again it can be any of a dozen sh**holes in Africa which have descended into tribal warzones.
All of which produce young men of the ilk in that photo that our media luvvies, our political classes, our NGOs, our millenia graduates of shyte college courses are ever so welcoming of to this country.

How can it not end well. :evil:
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

jmayo wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:41 pm The Irish (the real ones born, bred and descended from natives not some chancer who arrived the other day) tend to be a pliant accepting lot until ...

Yugoslavia civil war plus genocide, lebanon civil war, Armenian genocide, white flight ala Rhodesia, attacks like south Africa or in Zimbabwe are all now potential outcomes for Europe. How insane is that

After seeing how they have the Gardai behaving it is like the government is spoiling for a fight to blacken Irish peoples names
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Martin out in the Middle East crying crocodile tears for a bunch of ragheads who would cut your throat as quick as look at you, O'Brien doing the same in Dublin and demanding that the state release "numerous" sic, buildings that the taxpayer can turn into accommodation for welfare tourists, 80% of whom, according to McEntee. are coming here across the border from the North, obviously the good life is not good enough for them there. Where was all this accommodation when Michael Noonan's buddies in the vulture funds were kicking our own people out of their homes, where was it a year ago when homeless Irish people were dying from exposure on the streets of our capital city?
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

Thread title needs to be 'Government out of control'
https://x.com/antoabs/status/1783644143383646381

marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:55 am Thread title needs to be 'Government out of control'
https://x.com/antoabs/status/1783644143383646381

Congratulations, you are now officially "far right"
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Newtown is going to turn very nasty.
Next time people will be prepared and expect people to fight back.
People in Newtown are not going to forget this.
Harris lives less than 10 miles away.

The local guards were told not to go down near the place and others were brought in.
They were seen as too friendly.

The public order scumbags pepper sprayed and bate all round them.
I know one guy ended up in hospital after broken ribs from a kicking on the ground trapped by a car.

The lickspittles are out in force on other forums defending the brave garda and lauding the fact that so called far right criminals were beaten off the streets.

I dare any major party to go canvass in Newtown now.
They will be lynched.
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

They barely canvass anywhere these days, they tend to pretend and do some photos for social media
Quato

Post by Quato »

Absolutely shocking scenes.
Something is seriously wrong in this country.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

A coterie of woke journalists and politicians on RTE with Clare Byrne, all furthering the "far right" myth. What's far right about reacting to a bunch of thugs beating you with sticks and spraying noxious chemicals in your face as you seek to protect your community? When this was happening in Derry and Belfast in the 1970s, it was police brutality, what has changed? RTE is full of FF and FG fanboys and girls, it's not possible to get an unbiased report from them.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

Two independent candidates Snell and Larkin were there last night.
Expect them to romp home in council elections.

Harris and Donnelly both live in Greystones area not 10 odd miles away.
Harris might have to get the high fence like Donnelly when the natives decide to get restless and look for payback.

Brady and Matthews both live in Bray.

Whitmore lives in Delgany the nearest place to Newtown.
Now Whitmore always goes to local meetings of people looking for help, but in this case is nowhere to be seen.
Of course she is SD so would actually want to be driving the bus delivering yet more "poor" men from somewhere in the world to yet another town or village in Ireland.

The only one I have heard of visiting was Senator Pat Casey FF who did his usual rendition of a gormless statue.

I suppose he also as per usual, much like local FGer Shay Cullen, offered his apoplogies why the local government minister/taoiseach was unavailable to attend.
marhay70

Post by marhay70 »

Beatty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:59 pm They barely canvass anywhere these days, they tend to pretend and do some photos for social media
People don't realise that there is no need to vote all the way down the ballot sheet. If there is someone or some party that you don't want to see in government or in Europe, then don't give them a preference, vote only for those people you want to see elected. Often, politicians are elected by people giving them a fourth or fifth preference, if the vote then goes to six counts or above, your vote for them will be included, whether or not you want to vote for them. Also, don't write on your ballot sheet or cross through peoples' names, this will spoil your vote and that's basically just voting for the Government. It's important that we teach the Government parties a lesson in these elections and in the General Election, whenever the stick insect Harris grows a pair and decides to call it.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

I do genuinely feel eventually this supposed far right,will eventually be needed to be driven from the state,as they are near fifth column for England here....while their protests have merit,there a English cohort attach to them,and if it comes to pass,these people have say in running our country for England benefit,we must be willing to drive them from here in long term
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

marhay70 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:12 pm People don't realise that there is no need to vote all the way down the ballot sheet. If there is someone or some party that you don't want to see in government or in Europe, then don't give them a preference, vote only for those people you want to see elected. Often, politicians are elected by people giving them a fourth or fifth preference, if the vote then goes to six counts or above, your vote for them will be included, whether or not you want to vote for them. Also, don't write on your ballot sheet or cross through peoples' names, this will spoil your vote and that's basically just voting for the Government. It's important that we teach the Government parties a lesson in these elections and in the General Election, whenever the stick insect Harris grows a pair and decides to call it.
If things keep proceeding as they are there will be massive social unrest and this government will not see out the year.

In Wicklow alone you have Newtown, issues in Manor Kilbride/Blessington, in Annamoe they backed down because landowner pulled the plug, Dunlavin is about to kick off, The old Beehive pub outside Wicklow is also inline and expect protests.
There are ongoing problems under the surface in Wicklow town with residents of the old Royal Hotel.
Not sure if the lad with the penchant for wandering around the town brandishing a knife is going to be back.

That is just Wicklow.

Mayo has huge numbers as well and I don't know if the old Castlemacgarrett Estate has totally gone away as a site, Ballinrobe could still be back, and we have Twin Trees in Ballina ongoing.

This weekend is going to be interesting in Newtown.
And if the AGS are tooling up, then so are the protestors.

If the government are looking for a reaction they are going to get one.