Israel and Palestine

The burning issues of the day
DeletedUser

Re: Israel and Palestine

Post by DeletedUser »

I abhor cancel culture generally but this bitch should be sacked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -away.html
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

"I'll see you out there!!" - Roy Keane
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Looks like Israel is committing war crimes,to an extent far far beyond what Russia has done to Ukraine.....watch now the far left and PC brigade justify not applying sanctions to Israel as per usual

Hypocrites each and everyone of em....Ukraine right to stand up to Russia... Palestinians wrong to stand upto oppression.....quite a corner out establishment ruler's have painted emselves into
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein

Cowards die every day, brave men die once
nlgbbbblth

Post by nlgbbbblth »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:59 pm Looks like Israel is committing war crimes,to an extent far far beyond what Russia has done to Ukraine.....watch now the far left and PC brigade justify not applying sanctions to Israel as per usual
The far left & PC brigade tend to favour Palestine not Israel.

Israel has good record shops & the club scene is gay friendly.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

nlgbbbblth wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:22 pm The far left & PC brigade tend to favour Palestine not Israel.

Israel has good record shops & the club scene is gay friendly.
I see the head of the EU and Biden,both far left,and long term inhabitants of the PC brigade are all out in favour supporting Israel and it's actions Vs Gaza and Palestinens

When in reality,collective punishment of civilians is listed as a war crime in Geneva conventions....it looks to me,to be the best way of creating more hamas members and supporters,as those living in Gaza have noone to speak out for them,while Israel commits war crimes cheered on by the far left and PC brigade

What is functionally any different in leveling a city in Gaza Vs Kherson,and why does one warrant justified sanctions,while the other gets a US navy war ship/plane carrier moved into Mediterranean in show of support 🧐....the left have tied emselves in some knot over this
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

How on earth do you conclude that the US is part of the so called 'far left'? Every US administration has supported Israel and will continue to do so.
'no more blah blah blah'
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:42 pm How on earth do you conclude that the US is part of the so called 'far left'? Every US administration has supported Israel and will continue to do so.
He’s deluded and playing far left PC brigade bingo.
“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:59 pm Looks like Israel is committing war crimes,to an extent far far beyond what Russia has done to Ukraine.....watch now the far left and PC brigade justify not applying sanctions to Israel as per usual

Hypocrites each and everyone of em....Ukraine right to stand up to Russia... Palestinians wrong to stand upto oppression.....quite a corner out establishment ruler's have painted emselves into
PALESTINE/HAMAS STARTED THIS FFS

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:58 pm PALESTINE/HAMAS STARTED THIS FFS
Aye,the open air prison with decades and hundreds of Palestinians killed,burnt out and wells concreted over his year had nothing to do with anything?

The left have been so blinded by the PC agenda,they really are oblivious to reality & context nowadays
Last edited by Setanta on Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:42 pm How on earth do you conclude that the US is part of the so called 'far left'? Every US administration has supported Israel and will continue to do so.
Biden and Van Der Lyon are far left,and PC fanatics and enabled this open air prison which boiled over the weekend with decades

But the left deosnt ever accept responsibility,so thus now relies upon the media to enforce the PC agenda and silence anyone pointing out the long term plight of the citizens of gaza....I quite liked the wee flags they put on the parliaments,it's nice that Jamie Bryson and the uvf now align with the PC brigade

Del.Monte
Verified Username

Post by Del.Monte »

I never heard of Jamie Bryson before - I have a life - but as for the UVF supporting the Palestinians - where are you getting that from?
'no more blah blah blah'
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:58 pm PALESTINE/HAMAS STARTED THIS FFS
Britain’s liberal immigration policies certainly played a role in all this.

Post by 678904673 »

Del.Monte wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:13 pm I never heard of Jamie Bryson before - I have a life - but as for the UVF supporting the Palestinians - where are you getting that from?
Trust me, Del. Not knowing him is no loss. He's the kind of person that gives Unionists a bad name
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

knownunknown wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:25 pm Britain’s liberal immigration policies certainly played a role in all this.
Oh yeah - as will ours when it visits us here.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:01 pm Aye,the open air prison with decades and hundreds of Palestinians killed,burnt out and wells concreted over his year had nothing to do with anything?

The left have been so blinded by the PC agenda,they really are oblivious to reality & context nowadays
Please educate yourself, read a fcking book.

isha
Verified Username

Post by isha »

Large Palestine rallies in London and Dublin this evening. Lots of chanting.

Even if one supports the Palestinian cause I don't understand how people can gather with such enthusiasm having surely seen news of one of the most barbarous massacres of recent times at the Nova rave.

It all seems unintelligent and... religious. The mood of support that overtakes crowds for either side frankly in this situation feels religious.

We really are not a highly advanced species. We are tribal to our bones. And inclined to lose our wits in whipped up mob scenarios, whether that is cheering on murderers or gang raping hippies because our tribe hates your tribe so much, or cutting off water and food to your tribe because your tribe are animals.

All the westerners mindlessly chanting support for their team on the streets now is depressing.
Thinking out loud, and trying to be occasionally less wrong...
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:35 pm Please educate yourself, read a fcking book.
Ah yes, libelous slurs haven't worked,so the far left resort to hand-wave dismissal when unable to refute any points made or unable to silence dissent....like clockwork

Still though,another split among the left,didn't take long this time,in that the establishment here have refuted attempts to implicate themselves in cutting aid to millions living in an open-air prison

JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Far left. PC brigade. Establishment.

It’s like a scratched record of political rhetoric for mouth foaming simpletons at this stage.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

PlaneSpeeking wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:40 pm I abhor cancel culture generally but this bitch should be sacked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -away.html
Fook her out.
Just goes to prove most muslims, however educated and westernised we are lectured they are, still harbour the same manical desire for slaughter as manifested by the witherings of their prophet.

Ahh fook sake, typical shyte from you.
Far left my hole.

You have one fooked compass if you think the far left support Israel.

BTW how is killing defenceless old people and kids in their homes or gang raping and then parading a girls dead body through the streets fighting oppression.

Typical Middle Eastern arabs, great at slaughtering defenceless people, but will run usually with their tails between their legs when facing a real army.
jmayo

Post by jmayo »

JayZeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:50 pm Far left. PC brigade. Establishment.

It’s like a scratched record of political rhetoric for mouth foaming simpletons at this stage.
Whilst the goal of the internet was to allow easy transmission and dissemination of information and in the early years when really it was primarily the domain of engineers, scientists, computer industry folk it actually performed that function quite well.

But over the last number of years it has been used to give celebrity hoors a platform to pedal shyte to gullible fools or by half wits that formerly would have been found raving at the end of a bar, being laughed at by the other patrons.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

jmayo wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:20 pm Fook her out.
Just goes to prove most muslims, however educated and westernised we are lectured they are, still harbour the same manical desire for slaughter as manifested by the witherings of their prophet.

Ahh fook sake, typical shyte from you.
Far left my hole.

You have one fooked compass if you think the far left support Israel.

BTW how is killing defenceless old people and kids in their homes or gang raping and then parading a girls dead body through the streets fighting oppression.

Typical Middle Eastern arabs, great at slaughtering defenceless people, but will run usually with their tails between their legs when facing a real army.
I mean Joe Biden and Van Der Lyon are far left and support Israel?

Noone said it was🧐,just it is the inevitable outflow of decades of the left and establishment enabling Israel with its open air prison....you treat awlful and like animals...kinda hard to be complaining when they behave awlful and like animals....but the PC brigade don't allow this to be said,and use the media to silence any/all dissent from the approved narrative

They have no other outlet or anyone to stand up for them,the last people left after months of onslaught of burning farms,killing 100s and concreting over wells....at some stage you have to stop waiting for the government and PC brigade to come to your help,which never comes, and do things for themselves....that this embroiled war crimes,and awlful stuff is clearly to be critised,

But looks to me after months of torment and decades of oppression are to be hand-waved away at behest of the left,which anything that requires silenceing of dissent and context is on weak grounds logically speaking and will ultimately weaken the left further 🤞

JayZeus
Verified Username

Post by JayZeus »

Setanta wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:34 pm ….the left and establishment....

…. but the PC brigade….

….the government and PC brigade….

… of the left….

…. the left further…
Like a caricature at this stage really.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

isha wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:43 pm Large Palestine rallies in London and Dublin this evening. Lots of chanting.

Even if one supports the Palestinian cause I don't understand how people can gather with such enthusiasm having surely seen news of one of the most barbarous massacres of recent times at the Nova rave.

It all seems unintelligent and... religious. The mood of support that overtakes crowds for either side frankly in this situation feels religious.

We really are not a highly advanced species. We are tribal to our bones. And inclined to lose our wits in whipped up mob scenarios, whether that is cheering on murderers or gang raping hippies because our tribe hates your tribe so much, or cutting off water and food to your tribe because your tribe are animals.

All the westerners mindlessly chanting support for their team on the streets now is depressing.
It’s very akin to the whole trans thing Isha - blind devotion to an idiotic and illogical ideology.

DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

JayZeus wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:50 pm Far left. PC brigade. Establishment.

Word.