Welcome to GUBU.ie - if you're new here check out Housekeeping for more info. Any queries contact us.

Israel and Palestine

The burning issues of the day
PureIsle

Re: Israel and Palestine

Post by PureIsle »

"According to the Gaza Civil Defense agency, its teams, alongside medical teams, have so far recovered more than 283 bodies from mass graves discovered after Israeli forces withdrew from Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis.

Many bodies were found mutilated, with some beheaded, skinned, and organs stolen by Israeli occupation forces before burying them in mass graves.

The recovered bodies included women, elderly, wounded youth with hospital tags still on their arms, as well as children.

Hamas spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou says the uncovering of mass graves in the courtyard of Nasser Medical Complex in southern Gaza’s Khan Younis is “new additional evidence of the genocide” being carried out against Palestinians."
I could not disagree with him.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Government Media Office:

The Government Media Office has released an update on the key statistics of the genocidal war waged by the "israeli" occupation on Gaza Strip on the 200th day, Tuesday, April 23, 2024:

- 200 days of genocidal war.
- 3,025 massacres committed by the occupation army.
- 41,183 martyrs and missing persons.
- 34,183 martyrs reached hospitals.
- 14,778 child martyrs.
- 30 children martyred due to famine.
- 9,752 female martyrs.
- 485 medical staff martyrs.
- 67 civil defense martyrs.
- 140 journalist martyrs.
- 7,000 missing persons.
- 77,143 injured.
- 72% of the victims are children and women.
- 17,000 children living without one or both parents.
- 11,000 injured needing to travel for surgery.
- 10,000 cancer patients facing death and in need of treatment.
- 1,090,000 people suffering from infectious diseases due to displacement.
- 8,000 cases of viral hepatitis infections due to displacement.
- 60,000 pregnant women at risk due to lack of healthcare.
- 350,000 chronic patients at risk due to non-entry of medicines.
- 5,000 detainees from Gaza Strip during the genocidal war.
- 310 healthcare staff detained.
- 20 journalists detained with known names.
- 2 million displaced in Gaza Strip.
- 181 government headquarters destroyed by the occupation.
- 103 schools and universities completely destroyed.
- 309 schools and universities partially destroyed.
- 239 mosques completely destroyed.
- 317 mosques partially destroyed.
- 3 churches targeted and destroyed by the occupation.
- 86,000 housing units completely destroyed.
- 294,000 housing units partially destroyed and uninhabitable.
- 75,000 tons of explosives dropped on Gaza.
- 32 hospitals put out of service.
- 53 health centers put out of service.
- 160 health institutions targeted.
- 126 ambulances targeted by the occupation army.
- 206 archaeological and heritage sites destroyed.
- $30 billion in preliminary direct losses due to the genocidal war on Gaza Strip.

Government Media Office
Tuesday, April 23, 2024
Full details from the Palestinian media office as of today.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

https://apnews.com/article/israel-iran- ... 7be77d70d1

The worlds permanent victims,are presently building a concentration camp in the middle of Gaza,to imprision and forcibly transfer a million plus refugees to.....given their actions to now,it's easy enough see what they plan to do to those they put in there
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

This is some of the best new I've heard regarding the Israel/Palestine war. LONG overdue

TL:DW - Malaysia proposes scrapping the US's ability to single handedly veto UN resolutions.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Norman Breaks wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:41 pm This is some of the best new I've heard regarding the Israel/Palestine war. LONG overdue

TL:DW - Malaysia proposes scrapping the US's ability to single handedly veto UN resolutions.
The Us and Russia to a lesser extent have made the UN worthless
"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players." - Jock Stein
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Norman Breaks wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:41 pm This is some of the best new I've heard regarding the Israel/Palestine war. LONG overdue

There is definitely a change needed to the veto system.
It has been abused for many years.

Those appear to be very sensible suggestions, but of course they have little to no hope of being implemented.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

A small bit of good news for Palestinians -
on foot of the recent report declaring that Israel had submitted no evidence to support its accusations against UNRWA concerning its employees being involved in the Oct 7th actions .......
Germany to restart UNRWA funding as Israeli smear campaign collapses
https://thecradle.co/articles/germany-t ... -collapses
An independent report has revealed Israel failed to provide any evidence to back allegations of UNRWA staff ties with Hamas
Germany, and those other countries, should have to pay for what they did.
But I expect they won't.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

According to the NYT Ukr has has, and used, long range ATACMS missiles since Feb this year.
They do not appear to have made any real difference.
Attachments
resized_ATACMS.png
resized_ATACMS.png (205.47 KiB) Viewed 309 times
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

PureIsle wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:32 am A small bit of good news for Palestinians -
on foot of the recent report declaring that Israel had submitted no evidence to support its accusations against UNRWA concerning its employees being involved in the Oct 7th actions .......
We all knew full well it was just more horse sh1t at the time. I'm surprised it's been revealed so relatively soon but I guess international scrutiny is mounting on Israel as the days roll on and the death toll climbs and the lies stack higher.
kadman
Verified Username

Post by kadman »

Israel is doing exactly what the Nazis did to the jews during the war, rounding them up into ghettoes for extermination. They are rounding up the palestinians for the same fate into Rafah.

Its mind numbing stuff, I dont know how its let continue
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

More pages about this conflict that the immigration thread. Have a look around, there is a conflict of some sort brewing. It certainly looks like the government wants one!!!
Beatty

Post by Beatty »

kadman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 pm Israel is doing exactly what the Nazis did to the jews during the war, rounding them up into ghettoes for extermination. They are rounding up the palestinians for the same fate into Rafah.

The Irish are being neutered via economic policy. Birth rates are being obliterated through costs. While taxes bite and are diverted to new arrivals to house them and their children.

Genocide via economic policy some would say.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Beatty wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:59 am The Irish are being neutered via economic policy. Birth rates are being obliterated through costs. While taxes bite and are diverted to new arrivals to house them and their children.

Genocide via economic policy some would say.
There's plenty of money in Ireland for it all...but the establishment here won't tax the rich and expect everyone else to carry can for their cronies economically

Ireland a supposedly wealthy country,where they let teenagers die needlessly in pain in emergency wards,and noone in the establishment carries the can or is sacked for it.....we've much bigger fish to fry than any worries about immigration....the establishment have been let loose with too long and need brought back into line,and proper wealth redistribution likely be needed
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

Wrong thread lads.

Back on topic:
There is talk of the ICC issuing international arrest warrants for the arrest of Benny Net. Here's hoping. :shock:

Edit: added link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... court.html
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

Norman Breaks wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm Wrong thread lads.

Back on topic:
There is talk of the ICC issuing international arrest warrants for the arrest of Benny Net. Here's hoping. :shock:

They've been broadcasting and boasting of their war crimes to the public with months....how did they think,this would end?

FFS,even the Nazis made an effort to hide worst of their crimes from the German public
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

Norman Breaks wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm Wrong thread lads.

Back on topic:

If you ask me, Biden should be added to the list.
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

kadman wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 pm Israel is doing exactly what the Nazis did to the jews during the war, rounding them up into ghettoes for extermination. They are rounding up the palestinians for the same fate into Rafah.

The most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read, it disheartens me that so many Irish people believe this shite(although amongst the minority world wide). All evidence points to this being bullshit.

If your family was kidnapped, tortured and raped you might want to do something about it as well. This thread is gone to shite. All the American haters, Jew haters(conspiracy nuts) and college wokies all pushing the same shite propaganda.
Setanta

Post by Setanta »

knownunknown wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 pm The most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read, it disheartens me that so many Irish people believe this shite(although amongst the minority world wide). All evidence points to this being bullshit.

If your family was kidnapped, tortured and raped you might want to do something about it as well. This thread is gone to shite. All the American haters, Jew haters(conspiracy nuts) and college wokies all pushing the same shite propaganda.
They are literally building concentration camps in middle of Gaza and openly admit to wanting to move population of rafah to them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 888299.amp

Here is there proposal (forced population displacement is a war crime btw)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 561139.amp
If your family was kidnapped, tortured and raped you might want to do something about it as well

Couldn't see myself wanting to commit genocide in response to it.... actually what about all those who been kidnapped by Israel and many are now subject to routine amputations...what should their families do?
Norman Breaks

Post by Norman Breaks »

knownunknown wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 pm The most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read, it disheartens me that so many Irish people believe this shite(although amongst the minority world wide). All evidence points to this being bullshit.

Bu-bye. :D
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

That we are not all apologists for that murderous apartheid Zionist regime in Israel upsets you so much that you resort to name calling and false categorisation.
Tough!

Please post the number of Palestinians that have been taken hostage by the Israeli forces since 1st Oct last year.
Now compare it to the number of Israelis taken hostage by ALL Palestinian factions in the same period which you love to refer to.

Also please post the number of Israelis killed by Palestinians since the same date ....... and please show the deduction for those Israelis killed by their own forces.
Now compare that number with the number of Palestinians killed since 1 Oct 2023 and post that number also.

While you are about it why not post the number of confirmed rapes and tortures of both sides? There have been credible international investigations into those of which I am sure you are aware.

I don't expect you to post those figures, but I will be pleasantly surprised if you do.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Norman Breaks wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 pm If you ask me, Biden should be added to the list.
You can add Sunak to the list.
I read earlier about the 'secret' agreement signed between UK and Israel and the military supply and support provided by the UK to the active genocide in Palestine.

https://www.declassifieduk.org/uk-milit ... e-planned/
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

From The Cradle, with an accompanying horrific video depicting a number of those dug up .....
This is Israel. This is Zionism.

Hundreds of bodies of Palestinians, among them children, were unearthed from mass graves discovered at Al-Shifa Medical Complex and Nasser Medical Complex in the Gaza Strip, where victims were executed and buried alive. Some were found mutilated, skinned and beheaded, while others showed clear signs that their organs had been stolen. What has been discovered is only a glimpse of the unspeakable crimes committed by Israel in Gaza.
But of course, according to some Israeli apologists, this is all fake!
Israelis would never sink this low!
knownunknown

Post by knownunknown »

Setanta wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:59 pm They are literally building concentration camps in middle of Gaza and openly admit to wanting to move population of rafah to them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 888299.amp

Here is there proposal (forced population displacement is a war crime btw)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co ... 561139.amp

Couldn't see myself wanting to commit genocide in response to it.... actually what about all those who been kidnapped by Israel and many are now subject to routine amputations...what should their families do?
We’re building tents here in Ireland for people too. The nazis didn’t build tents, they built gas chambers. There is no genocide, the population of Palestine is growing.

The Israelis are trying to destroy the terrorist organisation Hamas that has embedded itself within the population, shooting rockets from within homes with women and children. How do you fight against this so the hostages are returned?

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/03 ... ts-dublin/
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

Israel continues to show its determination to starve the people of Gaza. Now they delay the flotilla of ships with humanitarian aid which was supposed to leave Friday from Turkiye.
The Israelis did not like the flag one ship was flying, and appears to have demanded further inspection of the ship.
Disgusting crowd of murderers, the lot of them.

https://thecradle.co/articles/gaza-free ... -by-israel

I note the news that Ben Gvir has been injured when his car flipped over.
PureIsle

Post by PureIsle »

It might appear that the number of bodies recovered at Nasser Hospital compound has reached ~400.
I would question if all those were buried by the Israelis.
Were not people buried in the area by Palestinians when they were held in the area and being bombed/sniped etc.?
Maybe I am confusing the location.
In any case these people were killed by Israeli forces.